Healthcare Sales Representative
CareHarmony - Baltimore, MD
This job posting is no longer available on Indeed.
Find similar jobs:Healthcare Sales Representative jobs - CareHarmony jobs
CareHarmony Overview CareHarmony is a young, fast-growing company focused on providing care coordination services to patients, serving small to mid-size independent physician practices – visit www.care-harmony.com for more information. CareHarmony’s care coordinators are experts in helping patients and caregivers navigate the healthcare system and better manage patients’ chronic illnesses. CareHarmony works cooperatively with patients’ primary care physicians to help support their patients and generate immediate revenues for the physicians practice.
Position Description CareHarmony is seeking an Independent Sales Professional, with prior healthcare experience, especially dealing with small to mid-size independent practices, interested in growing his/her business. This is position is for freelance sales professionals that are looking for an exciting, value-add service offering, with a strong ROI, to complement their existing product portfolio. By improving patient outcomes and generating revenues for practices, CareHarmony’s offering can really sell itself.
- Looking for experienced sales professional with an existing network of providers (especially small to midsized independent physician practices)
- Pharmaceutical sales, device sales, or lab sales experience would be highly beneficial
- Candidates should be excited and energized by the prospect of working with a smaller company to build a new scalable model for managing chronic care
- Arrangement is contract work on a commission only basis
- Opportunity for full time employment if relationship is successful
Job Type: Commission
- Sales experience (preferably healthcare-related): 1 year
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org