High-Performing Chronic Care Management Solution
CareHarmony is a turnkey Chronic Care Management solution that combines software and care coordination services to help you meet the complex requirements of Medicare's new Chronic Care Management code: 99490. Acting as a seamless extension of your practice, we deliver enhanced levels of care for your chronically ill patients.
- We work in concert with your practice
- Address whole person care—clinical, social, behavior
- Social Service Integration
- Highly experienced, certified clinical team
- Perform all non face-to-face care coordination
CCM Revenue Calculator
Earn New, recurring revenue
CareHarmony provides all of the benefits of Chronic Care Management, with none of the hassle. With an average reimbursement of $40.82, Medicare’s Chronic Care Management bill code 99490 affords practices the opportunity to create a new profit center while improving the experience and clinical outcomes for patients.
- No upfront money
- No software or hardware to purchase
- No new staff to hire
- Completely contingency-based pricing – we don’t get paid unless you get paid.
300% Increase in Chronic Care Management Enrollment
Streamlined patient enrollment is critically important to the success of a Chronic Care Management program. CareHarmony has created patient enrollment programs that minimize the time and effort required by the practice and reassure patients about the value of the program. Our efforts routinely produce 300% greater enrollment in Chronic Care Management programs.
- Front office integration
- Patient eligibility identification
- Patient literature
- Simplified patient consent process
Protect against CMS audits
While improved patient care and financial incentives get all of the attention, it is important not to overlook that risk that comes with CMS audits. CareHarmony mitigates this risk with comprehensive time tracking and reporting tools and processes.
- Activity tracking down to the second
- Comprehensive compliance reporting
- Patient eligibility validation
- Dedicated audit support
Start in less than 2 weeks
With CareHarmony's rapid on-boarding process, medical practices can stand up their Chronic Care Management program in less than two weeks. From obtaining patient data to customizing our care pathway platform to meet the practice's unique approach, each step of the process has been designed to require the least amount of time and effort from your practice.